Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess who is going to try some different music tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who is going to try some different music tomorrow!

My dh read this and told me about it.. so I had to read it for myself.

http://www.studyfinds.org/study-find...dogs-happiest/

Apparently Reggae and Soft Rock??

So.. I guess no Michael Buble, etc tomorrow lol!! No Piano Guys, etc.

I'm not a fan of soft rock... what, who sings that??? I think I could do reggae?? Kind of upbeat??
    Debbie
    There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Listen folks...........forget the music.......go for the hard core murder mystery DV books with some poor sole lying in the hallway, blood all over the walls, knife under the couch, you squirming in front of the detectives and then making a made dash out the front door in a hail of bullets. This will keep you on your toes, and ready for action AND aware of your fellow groomers who are "eyeing" you. Make sure you are wearing your Kevlar vest under your smock.....just in case.

So forget the lullaby music and get ready for a day in the grooming salon.

Happy hiding the bloody knife

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
      Listen folks...........forget the music.......go for the hard core murder mystery DV books with some poor sole lying in the hallway, blood all over the walls, knife under the couch, you squirming in front of the detectives and then making a made dash out the front door in a hail of bullets. This will keep you on your toes, and ready for action AND aware of your fellow groomers who are "eyeing" you. Make sure you are wearing your Kevlar vest under your smock.....just in case.

So forget the lullaby music and get ready for a day in the grooming salon.

Happy hiding the bloody knife

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
      My mom loves murder mysteries, but not me, I don't want that imagery in my mind. Dogs don't seem to read those books either. Music can put them at ease. I know it does my dogs at home.

Comment

I had a groomer listen to the Harry Potter audiobooks.

Comment

Well.. that was a bust. I have a home salon, but it's detached from my house where the router is.. so internet is hit or miss out there. I would love to listen to Pandora. So....there are music stations on my tv. I tried.. I really tried a soft rock station. Drove me nuts.. and couldn't find reggae hahahaha... so back to my kind of new age-ish music. I decided it was better for ME to be happy than the dogs.. since I'm working all day and they aren't.
          Debbie
          There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

Dolly, you kill me!! [emoji23]🤣[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Daesue: I have the same internet complication (router in house, shop in backyard)...get a "wifi extender" and you'll be golden!

Comment

We are setting up and creating playlists with Amazon Prime, free streaming and lots to choose from. Maybe an audiobook on quieter days, but that we would probably be buying, not too many on Prime I would read. But fun.

Comment

Working...
                X