Feeling down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling down

Yesterday, I abruptly found out about the passing of one of my absolute favorite dog moms. She used to bring me her little Yorkie trio every 4 weeks. Well they were a bit overdue this time, and now I know why. My heart is just broken about this. The only part that I am thankful for is that I didn't find out until after the grooms; I don't know that I would have been able to do it, knowing I was getting them ready to say goodbye to their momma forever.

I know that this will happen a lot, especially since many of my clients are much older people, but this one really hurts.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Awe... Feel for you. Big hug!

Comment

It will happen a lot if you groom for several years and they all hurt as we become close to most of our clients (dog or owner).
      But you need another hug so ☆☆☆☆HUG☆☆☆☆!
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Sorry, we've been through this alot the past year of so. The longer you're in business, and with repeat clients, the more it will happen. It's not very easy...

Comment

So very sorry for your loss. Many hugs for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How awful for you. Its hard enough when we lose a pet client and don't see the owner as often if at all but at least we can stay in touch with seasonal greetings. But when the owner dies we lose all of our association. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. When we have good customers, they become almost like a family, and losing one hits you hard, because you got to know them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X