Friday the 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th

So, I had four new customers scheduled today. First one didn't show up. I try to call the second one, trying to see if they can come earlier, the man on the phone says " I don't know you and I am not interested!" and hangs up on me. Twice. (The wife did bring the dog at appointed time, though).
    I call one on my cancellation list, she would love to come earlier, but not today.
    Then I call my last dog of the day, to see if they can bring her in earlier - no, she is on her walk, so can't come earlier.
    Second dog came in, then third didn't show up.
    Anyway...I got my blades cleaned, changed blade drive on my clipper, pulled the paperwork for the next week, did some cleaning here and there, inventoried my supplies and made list of things to order. Not exactly a wasted day.
    And how was your Friday the 13th?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very bizarre too.....and nothing to do with my doggie clients or customers. But suffice to say, told hubby we were not going out for dinner, told him to pick up a pizza, and I washed down all that cheesy/sausage goodness with a few warm beers from our "dead" refrigerator. Hopefully new fridge arrives early next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cmf07 View Post
      Very bizarre too.....and nothing to do with my doggie clients or customers. But suffice to say, told hubby we were not going out for dinner, told him to pick up a pizza, and I washed down all that cheesy/sausage goodness with a few warm beers from our "dead" refrigerator. Hopefully new fridge arrives early next week!

Sorry to hear about dead fridge, cmf07! How are you going to survive the next few days?

ABDG
      Champion Member & Club 1,000
      Last edited by ABDG; 01-14-17, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDG View Post
        Sorry to hear about dead fridge, cmf07! How are you going to survive the next few days?

We are using a small bar refrigerator & we hv an older unit in my husbands shed. Monday delivery but cabinet company needs to make modifications to the current opening. That may happen later in the week. And my husband is going in for hip replacement surgery this Monday......Just talking it one day at a time!

Comment

What a coincidence! Our fridge died earlier in the week as well. We are making due with a small foam cooler for the essentials. Friday was a loss for me. My car doors were completely frozen shut after my 2 days off and the Portland "Snowpocolypse" and it ended up taking 40 minutes to chip things open and get my chains on (Not fun on a steep driveway, where your mat keeps trying to take you sledding down the hill as you're hooking things up!)
          Ended up taking the day off, because I only had 1 dog on my schedule (And we have a lot of groomers who also had open books), and took a much needed resupply trip.

Comment

Working...
          X