Helly feet--phtots-1/2- powderpuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helly feet--phtots-1/2- powderpuff

I did the black Co's Helly feet 10 days ago, the powderpuff's Helly feet is done the day this photo is taken.
    If they look good, they are Helly's feet.
    If they don't look good, it must be my bad.
    Attached Files

I think they look pretty good.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

???

Cute tootsies! ...but "Helly feet?!" They look just like any feet I've ever done when a customer wanted their dogs feet shortened up, but not clean.

Comment

Look good to me.
        Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Yes, it does look like those feet that we do everyday, but it is done in an easier way that Helly posted in the old board, and if you look at another post--Helly feet --photos- 2/2-Cocker, you can see the differences more clear. The best is go back to the old board's photo share to find those Cockers that Helly groomed and posted.

Comment

Good Photos!

Now I know what the "Helly" you guys were talking about! Thanks for the photos!

Comment

I guess I was just taught this more efficient way of trimming feet, because after reading the other post and looking at the other picture, I can't find a difference in what I do...

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchfunbnme View Post
                Now I know what the "Helly" you guys were talking about! Thanks for the photos!
                Funny!

JJ Did you use a 4 ATG then scissor? I like the Powderpuff feet, they blend in well. To me though the ckr's feet look a little to "poodlish" unless the owners wanted that look. I am not trying to be hurtful, just an observation!!
                SheilaB from SC

Comment

Love the Helly's

Thanks JJK for the photo's - I love the black cocker Helly's alot (posted in the other thread). I have never done Helly feet per say, but I'm a believer now. I'm doing the same thing from now on, printed the instructions out - pasted the phots and they're going in the shop! Thanks for taking the time to share....Helly you're a legend!!

Comment

If the owner requests feet that short yes we do them otherwise our standard is a full round foot in proportion to the leg. We don't like them to look like they are on their tippy toes. Just the way we do things. But they look great if thats how the owner wanted them.

Comment

Helly Feet

Can anyone tell me how I get to the old board to print out Helly's instructions. I'm so confused....

Go to the first Category on the main page of this board. You can always get there by click the GroomerTALK Logo at the top of all pages of this board.

In that Category there is a forum Accessing the 2004-2006 board with a link.

Once you get to that board, use the search function.

Comment

Yes, the owner asked for a small tide feet, and they loved it.

Comment

It's here too

Originally posted by pamelapreib View Post
                          Can anyone tell me how I get to the old board to print out Helly's instructions. I'm so confused....

Go to the first Category on the main page of this board. You can always get there by click the GroomerTALK Logo at the top of all pages of this board.

In that Category there is a forum Accessing the 2004-2006 board with a link.

Once you get to that board, use the search function.
                          Diamienono also wrote out the instructions on pg. 4 here, under the thread - I did Helly feet. Good luck searching

Comment

That's what I thought

Originally posted by pamperedpups View Post
                            I guess I was just taught this more efficient way of trimming feet, because after reading the other post and looking at the other picture, I can't find a difference in what I do...
                            I know. I'm sure this is the same way a groomer I worked with showed me to do feet a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchfunbnme View Post
                              I know. I'm sure this is the same way a groomer I worked with showed me to do feet a long time ago.
                              Are you actively grooming dogs now?
                              If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Working...
                              X