Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAHL Pay it Forward Contests Returning Soon

Some of you are asking about them.

Yes, they are coming back starting in Spring. Win a WAHL clipper for you, and one to pay forward. We may have as many as 3 of these contests here on the board in Spring.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Fabulous.

Comment

I love the PIF contests.

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Oh I love this contest too! I have won this in the past, and the dogs at the Cobb County Animal Shelter are still benefitting from Wahl's generosity. Thank you for your ongoing awesomeness!

Comment

They are fun and great energy. I wonder how it will operate this year.

Comment

Glad to hear it, I love seeing groomers share the good times.

Comment

The upcoming first WAHL PIF contest will be trivia with photos, and a new way of doing that.
                Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

Originally posted by GroomerTALK Coordinator View Post
                  The upcoming first WAHL PIF contest will be trivia with photos, and a new way of doing that.
                  It is actually less trivia and more photos. Something new. We call it PEEK A BOO style photo contest.

Comment

Love it! Will look for it! Love giving back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X