Victor Rosado seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Rosado seminar

Has anyone ever taken a seminar with him, here is what they say about it for Groom Expo West. Thanks for any info.

Developing Your Eye For Grooming And Conformation
    Victor Rosado
    This seminar takes you on a journey to develop the ability to study, understand, interpret, and transfer the breed standards into your styling techniques in a fascinating and precise way. Join Best In Show Winner, Victor Rosado as he guides you through some visual exercises to train your eye in order to understand and learn a series of principles that he has found necessary in the formation of the successful pet groomer, competition groomer, or anyone in the industry related to pet styling. These principles are not often offered in teaching programs and are available only in this unique seminar.

Have not attended one of his seminars, however I watched him compete at Hershey where his grooms were impeccably executed. He definitely has the eye.

Comment

I hear great things about grooming but I don't know about seminar, but he has the skills.

Comment

I'm going to be taking this seminar. He's a very accomplished fellow, I'm sure this seminar will be very informative for a newbie like me.

Comment

I have watched him in the grooming competitions....he is an amazing groomer. He had a seminar at The All American last year; I was not able to attend but heard from others he did a great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Me too. Would like to attend.

Comment

I went to his seminar at All American. While he is an amazing groomer, his seminar wasn't. He was constantly getting side tracked by people and conversations in the "audience". I learned very little about grooming but I learned a lot about dog shows and showing dogs - which I wasn't in the class to learn. He seemed like a very nice guy and he definitely knows his stuff, unfortunately I sat through 4 hrs of listening to the other people in the class.

Comment

One reason I loved Jodi's videos the most, along with super styling, is that the explanations and words she used on most of them created clear pictures in mind. I got it. No matter what you do if you cannot communicate in pictures for artistic people, it makes it harder on the groomer.

Comment

I'll be doing the Barkleigh Pet Pro First Aid/CPR Certification class instead. I need to re-certify .

Scott

Comment

Working...
                  X