My New Years Resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Years Resolution

Not going to work as much this year. I counted over 275 days of work last year, down from 288 in 2015. Not all were full days, but I still had to fire up the van and go to work.

I am putting ALL clients on a yearly schedule. They can switch if it's possible but if not they can go elsewhere, or wait until the next scheduled appointment. No more working days off to accommodate people unless it's because I'm sick or need their day off.

With hubs working they can utilize him if they really need to.

Not kidding that stretch between Thanksgiving and Christmas without a day off about killed me. So I'm in the mood to clean house right now, if someone is unhappy with this.

Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post
    Not going to work as much this year. I counted over 275 days of work last year, down from 288 in 2015. Not all were full days, but I still had to fire up the van and go to work.

I am putting ALL clients on a yearly schedule. They can switch if it's possible but if not they can go elsewhere, or wait until the next scheduled appointment. No more working days off to accommodate people unless it's because I'm sick or need their day off.

With hubs working they can utilize him if they really need to.

Not kidding that stretch between Thanksgiving and Christmas without a day off about killed me. So I'm in the mood to clean house right now, if someone is unhappy with this.
    Good for you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a great plan! I did 23 days with only 1 day off and am still recovering. Figured I should since I just got the van, but next year I won't.

Comment

Go for cockerlvr. I know you are a Mom to kids, and look at that family of dogs. Hey, how about another trip to Disney. You deserve it. I absolutely love your holiday picture, we printed it and posted here at the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by absolutebichon View Post
          Go for cockerlvr. I know you are a Mom to kids, and look at that family of dogs. Hey, how about another trip to Disney. You deserve it. I absolutely love your holiday picture, we printed it and posted here at the shop.
          Wow really? That is so flattering. Remember only five of those dogs are mine lol!

Comment

I love cleaning house sometimes. I hire a gal that does the heaviest work like washing carpet, or floors, but I find it strangely relaxing.

Comment

Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post
              Wow really? That is so flattering. Remember only five of those dogs are mine lol!
              Just 5?

Comment

Originally posted by TootsiePie View Post
                Just 5?
                Haha yes! The lowest number of dogs I've had since I was 18 years old though. I know. Hard to believe.

Comment

Working...
                X