Last day before Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last day before Christmas

We are almost there ladies and gents...... Woo Hoo!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Dear God I feel like the walking dead.

Comment

My last day was yesterday....I slept in until 8:30 today. Hang-in there everyone and I hope your last days go fast and are uneventful!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've just finished for the day and not in now til Wednesday , feel like the walking dead but its done with now hang in there for those of you who ate in tomorrow

Comment

One more dog to go then finished for the day....But boarders are coming in heavy, will still be busy all weekend. Back to full schedule of grooms Tues.
          Cockerlvr, I don't know how you worked 4 weeks with no day off.....I would be the walking dead!

Comment

Just finished the last dog – +2 employee pets for the holiday. Not opening on Saturday but will be open again on Monday and it is fully booked. The office manager did account and I don't even want to know how many dogs were done and grooming this week. Next year I've either got to get some help or shoot myself in the foot. On the flipside, The happy smiling faces of the owners when they picked up their dogs this week has been worth it.

Comment

Yesterday was my last day. My last day off was Thanksgiving. 12 -14 hour days, I was sure feeling it.
              Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Christmas eve, no dogs to groom till Monday......and here I am up at 6am like usual. Dang internal clock!
                Merry Christmas to all!!!!!

Comment

We're done! Happy Holidays to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X