Our Annual Chrismas Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Annual Chrismas Picture

I always do all my dogs, but this year a friend was staying with us as well, so we added her three dogs too. One of her dogs, the boy sitting up in back is one of my dog's puppies. His mom is right in front of him. Actually, it's a bit of a family affair. The girl with no eyes, is gramma, the boy with his tongue out, her brother, the highly marked blue roan and tan the litter sister to the boy sitting up.
    Attached Files

You always take such wonderful Christmas pics of your dogs!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

How in the world do you get them to all sit still? I only have two and they're like trying to get liquid mercury to stay put...

Comment

Adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SandyinAnaheim View Post
          How in the world do you get them to all sit still? I only have two and they're like trying to get liquid mercury to stay put...
          The three older ones are so used to it, the one that is able (one has no eyes, one has three legs) literally jumped up on the table knowing what was coming. A couple of them have fairly extensive obedience training so a sit or down stay is easy. The wild card for us now is the blind dog. Though she's obedience trained, getting her to 'look' at you is hard. Can't say cookie or watch (meaning a cookie is coming) or she'll try to beeline right off the table lol!

Comment

Wow what a great picture. Sharing with friends.

Comment

Beautifully photographed, and probably not easy.

Comment

Wow you have your hands full with your family! I love your picture.

Comment

Love the picture Cockerlvr.

Comment

Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post
                    I always do all my dogs, but this year a friend was staying with us as well, so we added her three dogs too. One of her dogs, the boy sitting up in back is one of my dog's puppies. His mom is right in front of him. Actually, it's a bit of a family affair. The girl with no eyes, is gramma, the boy with his tongue out, her brother, the highly marked blue roan and tan the litter sister to the boy sitting up.
                    Awesome, and they look so great against that red. Kids and furry kids and grooming full time, your life is full. Hey, any update on your husband's grooming route?

Comment

I love it

Comment

Originally posted by yankeedoodlepoodle View Post
                        Awesome, and they look so great against that red. Kids and furry kids and grooming full time, your life is full. Hey, any update on your husband's grooming route?
                        It's building slowly but surely. His face skills are coming along, so I have more confidence booking small dog grooms for him.

Comment

Working...
                        X