Pictures of a nail done with the dremel well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of a nail done with the dremel well

This is a little maltese I do every four weeks. He has a nail that grows under his pad. This is pre-cut, after cut, after regular dremel with diamond bit (and sorry it's blurry didn't realize it) and after dremel with diamond well. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2380 (480x640).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	1139223Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2381 (480x640).jpg
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	1139224Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2382 (526x640).jpg
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	1139225Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2384 (640x582).jpg
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	1139226

Great pictures and helpful.

Comment

Nice! I am a nail nazi! I file all the dogs nails that come to my shop. I cannot stand long, over grown clicking on the ground as they walk toenails. I think long nails can affect a lot of things.... I just use a regular sanding bit. I will have to look into the diamond bit, I don't know much about it nor have heard a ton. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Nice job with the nails and pictures, you are sweet to do that for us.

Comment

I have the diamond well tips but I prefer the stone well tip I have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Thank you so much for making the time to take and post pix!!! A pic is certainly worth a thousand words in this case.

Comment

I have searched to try to figure out what you all are talking about. I have a dremel but I can't seem to find the well tip that everyone is talking about. Could someone tell me where I can find it so I can check it out? Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Comment

Originally posted by KarenB View Post
                I have searched to try to figure out what you all are talking about. I have a dremel but I can't seem to find the well tip that everyone is talking about. Could someone tell me where I can find it so I can check it out? Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
                Here is where I got mine. I think. http://www.affordablegroomingshears....emel_Bits.html

Comment

Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post
                  The second pic down on above site shows the well.
                  Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

When you are using this bit you are putting the end of the nail in the end of the dremel bit? It is concave correct? How do you work it around the nail, in circles? Will this work on a normal dremel?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemonsterbc View Post
                      When you are using this bit you are putting the end of the nail in the end of the dremel bit? It is concave correct? How do you work it around the nail, in circles? Will this work on a normal dremel?
                      Yes, it is a concave well, Yes it works on any dremel, Yes you put the tip of nail in the well, and you move it around a bit to round the nail. Get some you will like them.

Comment

I love the light, more light the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Brit View Post
                          I love the light, more light the better.
                          Yes, ma'am

Comment

On my blog at groomingsmarter.com there are videos on how this works
                            <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                            X