Update! And thanks !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update! And thanks !

Hi all , I hope your all OK enjoying this rush before Christmas !
    Just wanted to give a couple of updates .
    1st one ..... I've not had to see those awful setters ! They have been in the surgery since for mass removals and they had been shaved , in the setter style with feathers trimmed really short I'm happy I don't have to deal with them again ! So all for helping me stand my ground !

2nd update:
    The Tibetan terrier I had to do split appointments for to do her face worked really well for her. I had no fighting screaming biting or clawing so we will be doing it this way for the forseable future , thank you again for your input and advice

This forum really is an invaluable priceless asset for any groomer so thank you all I hope you have a wonderful week and a trouble and stress free weekend x x x

Great news!
    Merry Christmas Marshmellow!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Thanks cyn , whilst I don't celebrate Christmas I appreciate the sentiment , have a wonderful weekend x

Comment

Glad to hear things going well for you. Love the board too for many years.

Comment

You are welcome and glad you posted an update. Yes looking forward to Sunday and part day only 24th. I don't mind working half day 24th because it gets me up and out before all the final shopping for home goodies. Taking 26th and 27th off. Enjoy yours.

Comment

Just thought you'd all like to see an update on these 2 particular problems I encountered
            I do feel for the groomer(s) who now groom the 2 setters though but for me it was best they went else where before I had a serious accident ( like being dragged down the stairs falling and breaking something ) sometimes you need to be selfish and think of your own health and wellbeing
            I will enjoy my long weekend off and then I'm in for 3 days and off for 9 , why I didn't boom those 3 days off I'll never know oh well there's always next year x x

Comment

Originally posted by Marshmellow View Post
              Just thought you'd all like to see an update on these 2 particular problems I encountered
              I do feel for the groomer(s) who now groom the 2 setters though but for me it was best they went else where before I had a serious accident ( like being dragged down the stairs falling and breaking something ) sometimes you need to be selfish and think of your own health and wellbeing
              I will enjoy my long weekend off and then I'm in for 3 days and off for 9 , why I didn't boom those 3 days off I'll never know oh well there's always next year x x
              Oh now I remember those setters! Really glad someone else is doing them.....they were going to hurt you. I remembered the Tibetan terrier as you wanted to split her appt....happy that works for her.
              Enjoy all your time off!!
              Cyn
              Best in Show Member & Club 10,000
              Last edited by Cyn; 12-21-16, 02:20 PM.
              Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Yeah I posted about those setters mo the ago , I'm glad I was able to ask you guys how best to deal with this and you helped me grow a spine and use my voice to say " no I won't do these dangerous dogs again and I won't touch them if the book in " so thank you

Comment

Working...
                X