Home stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home stretch

Well here we go tomorrow, starting our home stretch to the last dog before Christmas. Hang in there everybody.

Agree, hang in there everyone!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Ready and willing. Got a starbucks gift card and not saving, good for this week. We can do it.

Comment

Goodluck everyone! Seems like the last week before Christmas is always the craziest.

Comment

One day down in just four more to go in the Christmas stretch. Coffee machine is working overtime during the day and the champagne is chilling for December 24!

Comment

I am limping into the home stretch. I have a gallbladder that has given its notice of intent to vacate, and a case of the croupy crud. Four more days. I got this.

Comment

Started this week with a cold, tummy trouble, and a frozen water pump. I think I can, I think I can...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Totally Clips View Post
                I am limping into the home stretch. I have a gallbladder that has given its notice of intent to vacate, and a case of the croupy crud. Four more days. I got this.
                Ouch. Been there done that. Mine done vacated lol! I feel for you girl.

Me, I'm counting down the days. I will have been three straight weeks with no day off by Saturday. I'm starting to drag. A second caffeine fix is necessary during the day for sure. I didn't do myself any favors lifting a 100 pound dog yesterday.

Comment

Agree guys and gals, just a few more days. I find that we may be a bit weary but many of our very best customers come in the last 5 days so the dogs are in good shape, that helps.

Comment

Haha, I just started a thread similar to this about how I feel my groom's slipping as I caffeine my way through life. It's 9:30 and I'm off to bed, I'm exhausted.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X