Four cocker Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four cocker Tuesday

Now that should be an interesting day. Actually love them, but what a way to start the week!

OMG I would NEVER! That sounds like a nightmare to me.

Comment

Lol, sounds like a nightmare to me too! 2 cockers a day is plenty added to the rest of the mix.
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Yep, two a day is my limit, too! I groom a family of four, they are very well maintained, come every 4 weeks, but still I split them up and do on two different days.
        I remember I had three request cockers when I worked at Corp. store, they usually will bring one and then the other two, but one time they had all three in, and I was so "cockered out" by the end of the day...plus the owners called few times checking if they were done, and being in the big box store, with taking nails walk-ins, answering phones, etc., it took forever!
        So, 4them, have a power breakfast Tuesday morning, and conquer those cockers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yikes! Hope you have a bather, then, not so bad. I had a 2 cocker limit. Only time I ever did 4 was my own for Christmas. Lots of work.
          Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

I think 4them has groomers working for her, divide them up!!

Comment

Well today is the day, good luck.

Comment

Are you in recovery today?

Comment

LOL no recovery, I did 2 and another groomer did 2. They were regulars so pretty good condition. Tomorrow is 3 standards!

Comment

Working...
                  X