Japanese Spitz needs no grooming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Spitz needs no grooming?

Hi everyone my name is Gustavo Woltmann and I am an assistant in a publishers company for 10 years. I have heard from other group that japanese spitz breed needs no grooming. Is it true? Anyone here who has a japanese spitz too?

They don't need haircuts-maybe that's what they meant by 'grooming'. They do, however, need a considerable amount of brushing to remove the dead undercoat (and to keep that nice, white hair from dropping all over your house). All dogs need some grooming, even the short haired ones. Nails need trimming, brushing and combing, ears cleaned....the more coat a dog has, the more grooming it needs. 'Grooming' isn't just haircuts.
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KarlaSnyder View Post
      They don't need haircuts-maybe that's what they meant by 'grooming'. They do, however, need a considerable amount of brushing to remove the dead undercoat (and to keep that nice, white hair from dropping all over your house). All dogs need some grooming, even the short haired ones. Nails need trimming, brushing and combing, ears cleaned....the more coat a dog has, the more grooming it needs. 'Grooming' isn't just haircuts.
      THIS exactly

Comment

Working...
      X