Pet Sitting rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Sitting rates

Just wondering if anyone can give me appropriate pricing of what pet sitters charge for pet sitting at the customers home. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by cmf07 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone can give me appropriate pricing of what pet sitters charge for pet sitting at the customers home. Thanks!

For me to stay overnight i charge 70-75 but per visit i charge 20 depending on what i need to do. 12/half hr 20/hr

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

$18 to $24 to come by for 20 to 35 minutes

Comment

$16 for a visit about half hour.

Comment

My sitter charges 50 per day to stay overnight. I have 3 dogs to feed 2x day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Rates are determined by the amount of work involved. Basic overnight for a small dog is $40. Multiple pets are discounted at 10%, 15%,to 25%..
            Rates are increased for size and or behavioral issues, number of the walks required, medications, special diets , etc. All this is determined and established during the interview.
            With all that I have a select group of very sweet clients. Pet sitting at their homes is like a mini stay-cation. My favorite has booked for New Year's Eve . They've already arranged for their caterer to stock the fridge with dinner and a midnight buffet and provisions for brunch New Year's Day. I'd argue but I'm staying on their boat this time with the dogs while they entertain at the main house.

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
              Rates are determined by the amount of work involved. Basic overnight for a small dog is $40. Multiple pets are discounted at 10%, 15%,to 25%..
              Rates are increased for size and or behavioral issues, number of the walks required, medications, special diets , etc. All this is determined and established during the interview.
              With all that I have a select group of very sweet clients. Pet sitting at their homes is like a mini stay-cation. My favorite has booked for New Year's Eve . They've already arranged for their caterer to stock the fridge with dinner and a midnight buffet and provisions for brunch New Year's Day. I'd argue but I'm staying on their boat this time with the dogs while they entertain at the main house.
              Sounds like fun too. Never stayed on a boat overnight.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your responses, I really appreciate it!!

Comment

Working...
                X