Thumbtack results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbtack results

Very happy with their service. I have taken 4 of 7 referral quotes. Cost is really reasonable. So far 3 have booked for Jan and Feb. Glad I found about them here. Worth a try if you need customers.

Do the customers expect reasonable price for grooming? So far I have seen (from other groomers in FB) request for quotes for mobile or house-call expecting ridiculously low prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

We have 25 five star reviews for mobile grooming. Lots of people are willing to pay more than our regular rates. We honor our rates and they are very pleased with our service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ABDG View Post
        Do the customers expect reasonable price for grooming? So far I have seen (from other groomers in FB) request for quotes for mobile or house-call expecting ridiculously low prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        I think that is the norm especially if they have never used mobile, but if they have, I wouldn't think as likely. We have gotten a few from Thumbtack in the last few weeks, and we discard the ones that seem like price shoppers. UGH that is all we got in old days of Craigslist. That's what I like, just go past the price shoppers quotes. Hope this helps.

Comment

We are doing good, so far accepted all around our price range, if under just a bit, we will impress and get them on our prices for future grooms.

Comment

What 4them and Brit wrote. Thumbtack has been working out for me SO much better than the print ad I ran, easily 10X the response for a couple of dollars each. I don't even respond to the lowballers. I have one client that I asked why she chose me and she said that she received 3 other quotes that she felt were too low, and that my Quote was written much better and was more comprehensive, so she chose me first and now is on a 3 week schedule for her two Pitties. And she tips VERY WELL. I love clients like her.

Comment

Very pleased with Thumbtack. Would rather they do this than phone shopping sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Brit View Post
                We are doing good, so far accepted all around our price range, if under just a bit, we will impress and get them on our prices for future grooms.
                Glad to say over half of them have returned for 2nd or 3rd appointments. So not all are just one time shoppers.

Comment

We're seeing that too, about half have come back.

Comment

I'm having great results. I would say 75% or greater have pre-booked for 2017 after the first or second appointment. I'm loving Thumbtack.

Comment

Originally posted by Brit View Post
                      We must be getting popular in our area, got 3 this week, kept 2. Good dogs. No quibble on price but I explained how thorough our services are.

Comment

Just yesterday we got promoted to Top Pro on Thumbtack for our mobile grooming in a van. Less than 3% get that classification. We gained no less than 40 new regular clients.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
                          Just yesterday we got promoted to Top Pro on Thumbtack for our mobile grooming in a van. Less than 3% get that classification. We gained no less than 40 new regular clients.
                          Wow congrats.

Comment

Pawsome tom I didn't know they had that. Good job

Comment

Great going Tom.

Comment

Working...
                              X