Thanksgiving weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving weekend

Does anyone take the whole weekend off from Thursday through the weekend. We're so booked December I thought about this year. I would only have to move a few Saturday people, or just bring in one employee. Just curious.

I looked at last year and I had full days Friday and Saturday, but this year we will be taking Sat-Sun off, and I have not decided about Fri. yet. So far it's open, so if nobody books by next week I will be off entire weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I use that time to decorate the shop for Christmas.
      Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

I'm taking it off and I'm not feeling one bit guilty about it. Thursday through Monday. Well, my one client that comes to me from 2.5 hours away is coming Monday, but I chat with her while I groom, so it's not technically a work day lol!

Comment

Already have those 2 days booked full.
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Nope, we have our mobile vans going out every day solid from black Friday through Dec 23.

Comment

Of Wednesday before so my electrician can finally add some additional outlets & lights. Don't reopen until Monday. Hv busy holiday w/ family & a few gatherings...they come first. Thankful my customers get it.[emoji884][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Closed Thurs/Friday, open Saturday, closed regular days on Sun/Monday. We do open on the Monday prior to Thanksgiving so that we can close on black Friday.

Comment

Taking Thurs Fri off too. Saturday booked.

Comment

Guess I should have said I'm working the Sunday/Monday before to get everyone squeezed in.

Comment

Being mobile, lots of clients request days when they are home so holidays are popular for us to be working. We only completely close the 3 major holidays, Thanksgiving, Xmas and New Year's. All the other holidays we are open, including Easter and the 4th.

Comment

Not working Thursday of course, but rest of weekend, yep.

Comment

Closed Thursday ( it's my regular day off anyhow), also closing Friday. We're situated in a strip mall two blocks away from the largest indoor retail mall in Miami. Parking disappears by midnight Thursday. My sister works reception on Fridays snd last year it took three hours to find a parking space. ( got her a room at the hotel next door to the Clinic as a gift this year.)

Will be open Saturday as usual snd most likely open on Sunday for special cases.

Comment

Became my own boss so I could have a life. Taking a half day Wednesday and Thursday off but I've mixed some of my regular days off so I can still pack in the extra holiday work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Long weekend for me. I won't go back until the following Tuesday, but then I'll have to hit the ground running.

Comment

Working...
                              X