Special care day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special care day

I read in from problems to profits that Tuesday was their special care day. Booked less appointments and kept a more quiet environment and all day was devoted to special care dogs. Reading daryl's blog post made me think of that. Author promoted the day to vets and got tons of referrals and booked up all the time. What a great idea. Anyone do this? Seems like a great idea even now. I want to suggest it to my boss.

I do my best to ask as many questions as possible. That way I can place clients on a day that either the other dogs are hard of hearing or they are calm dogs. I have found that placing a nervous vocal dog amongst calm dogs usually puts them at ease easier. I do have a few schnauzer that will bark at the dog on the table if they misbehave. I think it is the sweetest thing. Otherwise I do try to keep them on Monday. Slower day

Comment

Fabulous idea. I missed that in the book, thanks. I used to work at a vet office that wanted to make groomer referrals but didn't to protect their reputation.

Comment

It is a great idea to grow a business and pretty simple to do if you are good relating to other professionals. Thanks for bringing this up. I need to reread.

Comment

Smart lady, great idea, good press, goodwill...no wonder it worked so well.

Comment

Its a great idea. I worked at a place that booked a pet masseuse once a month and she was always booked.

Comment

I would LOVE to work on those days, I want to learn more about this idea.

Comment

It sure would build a great reputation with local vets

Comment

Working...
                X