Wanted to share a happy story !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to share a happy story !

Today I had my very first request handstrip find me !
    I used to groom her at my old salon and was the first dog I learned to handstrip on and became my first request handstrip client,at abig pet company , and when I handed my notice in I was not permitted to even tell clients o was leaving any way this little sweetie has had some poor grooms ( photo evidence of this ) and her owner was finally able to prise out of them that I had left to go work in a vets 18 months ago and that is all the girl was able to tell her with out getting into trouble .
    She then went home and did a google search for my name and vets and found me !
    She gave me a huge hug saying she's so happy she found me as ruby can now have a nice groom like she used to and ruby was happy to see me too !
    Just thought I'd share a happy story with you all I'm just so happy right now !!!!!

Nice when a good client refinds you!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

That is testament to your grooming skills! Great that the client found you again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That's great! Always nice when a client goes the extra mile to find her former groomer. Nicest compliment ever!!!
        Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

I agree with Karla and ABDG! Great compliment! Enjoy it and take pictures!!

Comment

Love it! Good for you.

Comment

It really is , both the owner and ruby are lovely and were one of my favorites to do ! So I did the groom and she said its perfect , was a very simple take it all off strip nothing fancy as that's how they like it took me about am hour and half to strip bath and finish her and had so much fun whilst grooming, dje looked very sweet once done

Comment

Great!!

Comment

Working...
                X