Slow this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow this week

We had a few cancels and really slow today. Election Day?? Next week looking better. Anyone else?

Sure a bit and elections do make a difference for some. I even find some people cranky during elections.

Comment

Just today is slow, election day. Lots of complaints or grumbles about voting too, don't care about either much and all that stuff. Rest of week fine.

Comment

Had a customer that wanted to talk politics and it was a new customer.. she was all dis you vote yet? I said yup. Her reply hopefully for the right person. I was all yup sure was. Now give me the dog so I can go hide from this conversation in my van thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoy it while you can. Calm before the storm.
          Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

My business has been about the same as always.

Comment

Election time is always a bit strange for some people, and we are a little slower this week the mad dash begins next week and just keeps increasing as you know. I am spending the extra time getting client and pet goodies in order, making sure I have bows bandanas shampoo you name it ready. So much better to be organized during the rush. Won't be long.

Comment

Originally posted by 123Linda View Post
                Election time is always a bit strange for some people, and we are a little slower this week the mad dash begins next week and just keeps increasing as you know. I am spending the extra time getting client and pet goodies in order, making sure I have bows bandanas shampoo you name it ready. So much better to be organized during the rush. Won't be long.
                Same here, slower this week but the mad dash does indeed begin next week....not many appts left for the rest of the year. I already had holiday things ready so I have been doing a deep clean on the salon (splitting it up over 5 days) and making sure all equipment is deep cleaned as well.
                Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Grateful for being steady and gaining some wonderful new clients from referrals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, after Tuesday voting got done......my phone has been blowing up. No appts left for the rest of the year! And a waiting list started too.
                    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

We were a little slow this past week, elections stuff I think, but here we go next week.

Comment

Yep last week was mixed bag but here comes the big wave.

Comment

Agree last week was mixed bag with all the media ****, very distracting. We got our decorations up over the weekend, get people's minds off the good and bad and back to enjoying the holidays. We are pretty booked through the year now.

Comment

Working...
                          X