Pet Force carpet cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Force carpet cleaner

As I remember this was the product you recommended Cockerlvr. Awesome job and the perfume is light and doesn't make me sneeze.

Originally posted by Brit View Post
    As I remember this was the product you recommended Cockerlvr. Awesome job and the perfume is light and doesn't make me sneeze.
    Yep, it was me. It's like a freakin' miracle I swear!

Comment

Good info, thanks. Not real pleased with the one I am using.

Comment

I tried this too after the first time it was posted. Sold, works fantastic.

Comment

Will have to try this. Mazie, a kennel dog for 4 yrs, has made a mess of my carpets.
          Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Ordered the concentrate. Hoping for a 'miracle'. Any advice on how to use this effectively?

Groom on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KarlaSnyder View Post
              Ordered the concentrate. Hoping for a 'miracle'. Any advice on how to use this effectively?
              If you have a large area and a steam cleaner I advise putting the solution at the desired ratio in it and shampoo as normal. THEN spray with another dilution ratio until your carpet is saturated. Then put wet towels on top of the area for 24 hours. Make sure those towels stay at least damp by spraying water on them. After your 24 hours is up pull up your towels and let it dry. It's gonna stink, but after it dries, the smell should be gone. If you don't have a steam cleaner, you can just pour the solution on making sure all the carpet and padding is saturated, then do the rest as I said.

Comment

Thanks. No steam cleaner, so will do alternate method. Guess I have a good use for all my too old to use grooming towels

Groom on!!!

Comment

Carpet Cleaner

Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post
                  If you have a large area and a steam cleaner I advise putting the solution at the desired ratio in it and shampoo as normal. THEN spray with another dilution ratio until your carpet cleaner is saturated. Then put wet towels on top of the area for 24 hours. Make sure those towels stay at least damp by spraying water on them. After your 24 hours is up pull up your towels and let it dry. It's gonna stink, but after it dries, the smell should be gone. If you don't have a steam cleaner, you can just pour the solution on making sure all the carpet and padding is saturated, then do the rest as I said.
                  Hi
                  Can you suggest me any other method rather than steam cleaner??

Comment

Never tried the steam cleaner but method with towels works great.

Comment

As Cockerlvr mentioned there may be some odor after the treatment during the drying period and then it is gone. I tried using the product full strength without dilution and there was no odor after the treatment 24 hours or drying period. Not a big issue but I was curious. You can dilute up to 1:8 I think the bottle says. I have small pets, so small spots, so will likely just use undiluted.
                      Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

OMG this stuff is more than awesome. When we moved in our house an outbuilding had a carpeted office we wouldn't be using and so we used for storage. We cleaned it out and now years later the cream carpet has pet stains that look like rust. Instead of new carpet now I thought I would try this stuff on OLD stains. We are treating about 20 square feet. I knew it would take at least 2 applications. The first one we diluted 3 to 1. They say you can do up to 8 to 1, but this stuff had it work cut out. You soak the area pretty good and then place damp towels over it. So good use for lots of old bath towels and leave at least 24 hours. Overnight the white towels turned rusty color, no dark rusty stains left but some still light brown. I rinsed the towels out easily and put them down and another 24 hours they picked up more. We are now seeing only slightly off color shades of stains. So today we soaked the area once more with a 50 50 mix and are doing towels again tonite, rinse tomorrow and leave again. I bet when we are done it will be at least 90% gone. Less than $50 for 2 gallons at Amazon. No rush to get new carpet. Thanks for cockerlvr.

Comment

It works, I too have gotten out most or all of old stains, it just takes more applications.

Comment

Ordered another bottle.

Comment

Hello,

could anyone of you please suggest me how remove stain from carpet????

Comment

Working...
                              X