feeling great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling great!

I wouldn't normally post something like this, as I don't like to brag....but...I found a little shih Tzu at the gas station beside my shop this morning. He was very friendly and had a rabies tag on, so I figured I could track down his owner. So I scooped him up and brought him to work. His tag was from the vet down the street from me, so then I was able to find out who owned him and where they lived. I wasn't surprised he lived in the neighborhood right next to the gas station so I walked over and let someone know I found their dog. It was kind of shady at first bc here's some random person walking around. but once the people knew who I was they were thrilled! The dad came and picked up Chance a few minutes later. So happy this dog had his tag on and I was able to find his people!! Even better, but not as important to me, I gained a new client. The dad was so very grateful and made his next grooming appointment with me. I love happy endings!

A lot of people couldn't be bothered to stop for a dog, never mind doing all you did

I love getting involved in the community, it's a great way to get clients, and there's good feelings all around.

Comment

Awesome job Pretzel.

Comment

Spot on Pretzel!
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Great job!!! And good on getting a new customer!
          Debbie
          There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

I love your kindness for a helpless little pup. Lord knows what could have happened to him had you not come along when you did. I hope you are repaid a thousand fold.

Comment

Thanks guys I would just hope that if one of mine got loose someone else would do the same thing. This incident has inspired me to write a blog post for our website on the importance of id/rabies tags actually being put ton the dog. I can't tell you how many times a new client brings in the rabies cert with the tag still taped to the paper!!

Comment

You rock Pretzel!! I too would hope someone would do as you did if one of our dogs were missing. [emoji1303][emoji252]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome job Pretzel.

Comment

Working...
                  X