Update on progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on progress

A good while back I asked about my rescue Shih Tzu and could I save her hair to grow long since it really was hard to handle, spider webbed and most agreed it was best to cut her down.
    Well being hard headed and didn't want to throw in the towel just yet on advice I bought a shampoo additive that tranformed her hair to manageable now and she's in long coat. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone and show you my little diva now.

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7ls3emei.jpg

I remember your post! You did a great job on your baby! Very nice indeed. Kudos to you for not giving up. Would you please share what shampoo additive you used? I'd love to know of the product that did such a nice job. Thanks.

Comment

Secret Weapon is the name only use 2.5 ml a time added to my concentrate shampoo and Hypknotic de tanger...no conditioner needed. Look it up on a web or I can give you the link if it's permitted here......I did a first time demo video on YouTube ...simply astonishing results.

Comment

Interesting will check that out.

Comment

Thank you for the info. I will look into that as well. Can we see your youtube video please?

Comment

Yes, of course....Pardon my Georgia accent...lol
            https://youtu.be/-ycwWzILk9U

Comment

Loved your video! Abby and Pip are beautiful, and I found you charming and very sweet. Those products seem to be amazing. I just may have to get some. Thank you!

Comment

Thank you very much, I'm only a pet owner and my passion is Shih Tzu.... so I do anything for my baby's to look nice....That's why I joined here, to listen and learn from the best.

Comment

She looks great!

Comment

Working...
                  X