It's so shiny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so shiny!

Was trimming this little girls face, when I noticed something shiny coming from her mouth. Well, I'm a guy, if I see something shiny - there's gonna be an investigation. Of course that shiny thing was a crown. Something I don't think I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Guess that isn't any sillier than the cockapoo I groom that has fake testicles.

Comment

I'm assuming because the dog had a root canal? Never seen one, that is so cool.

Comment

I adopted an Bull Terrier that was picked up as a stray. She had a gold canine.

Comment

I used to groom a Golden who had metal tooth, too! (It was lower right canine, too) His owners would mention every time that he broke his tooth when he was young and they paid $3200 to replace it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
            Guess that isn't any sillier than the cockapoo I groom that has fake testicles.
            They are called "neuticles"!!

Comment

Yes, it's very expensive is the reason we don't see metal crowns. Cheaper to leave a broken tooth or have it removed.

Comment

That's pretty awesome! I'd be impressed if I came across a dog with a crown

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I never seen one too! That's really awesome they can do it, would a pain in a ass to eat without teeth

Comment

Our 4 year old Malamute broke one of her molars last year and because of her age, our vet & the Dental vet wanted us to hv a root canal done & crown it. Ironic since my husband is a dentist and they were charging $1000 more than he charges for this procedure. We had a good laugh, and also understand animals have other issues the vet has to contend with. (And no crown for Luci - she had her tooth pulled.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow never seen a crown like that, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDG View Post
                        They are called "neuticles"!!

Woah woah woah... WHAT??? Are these surgically put in or like... glued on? I can't even begin to imagine. People are so nuts (pun intended

Comment

Originally posted by PocketsBugBeast View Post
                          Woah woah woah... WHAT??? Are these surgically put in or like... glued on? I can't even begin to imagine. People are so nuts (pun intended

They are surgically put in when dog is neutered.
                          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Working...
                          X