Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Grooming Mythbusters (Article)

http://www.bramptonguardian.com/shop...cate-yourself/

When pet owners bring their dogs to our spa for grooming, nothing pleases us more than to help them understand the dos and don'ts of grooming. It amazes us how sometimes what’s heard through the grapevine could end up hurting the dog. No matter what they hear from whomever, we always tell our clients to do their own research, educate themselves and ask questions. All our clients have the comfort of knowing that they can call us 24/7 with any questions or emergencies. Here are some myths related to grooming and we hope it will help you better understand your dog and his grooming requirements.................
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Too bad they refer to the grooming loop as a noose.

Comment

Originally posted by poodlefeet View Post
      Too bad they refer to the grooming loop as a noose.
      I agree, "loop" is much less negative word than "noose". But I am glad this article explains that "those horrible noises" are actually for dog's protection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Sometimes I refer to them as "Seatbelts" when talking to clients. It brings them into a more positive perspective

Comment

Originally posted by tabbykitten13 View Post
          Sometimes I refer to them as "Seatbelts" when talking to clients. It brings them into a more positive perspective
          I like that!

Comment

Working...
          X