Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it worth looking for the best shampoo for my clients ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth looking for the best shampoo for my clients ?

I'm looking for a new shampoo, but 3/4 of my clients are short clipped dogs, I don't really think it makes a huge difference using a cheap or expensive shampoo on them, my others long cost or scissored cut has specific shampoos I like.

What do you think ?

How about a mid range shampoo? But I do think a quality shampoo matters even if they are short clip. This is jmho.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I use Quadruped which is not cheap but people love its scent and I like the way it leaves the coat, but that's my everyday of course.

Comment

When I upgraded shampoos and conditioners, I realized that coats and hair cut looked much nicer. New clients whose dogs get #4 or #5 compare the finish and texture with previous places and very impressed with my work. Doesn't matter short or long, I provide clients with good qualities they deserve for what they pay)

Comment

I have been using Bark to Basics, but have recently bought Best Shot shampoo and conditioner. Love, love the conditioner--works on all types of coats, and the shorter cuts feel so soft and silky now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bad product over time will take its toll on your clients coat and skin. Great grooming starts with great products.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by petagreespa View Post
              Great grooming starts with great products.Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk
              That's an awesome quote right there!!

Comment

Originally posted by petagreespa View Post
                Bad product over time will take its toll on your clients coat and skin. Great grooming starts with great products.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk
                Yes indeed.

Comment

I would also think using lower grade product would take it's toll on you... after all, your clients may get it only once a month or so, but you're up to your elbows in it every day, so at least use something that isn't to harsh on your own skin!

Comment

I'm currently trying new shampoos I'm losing my mind! I think I will stay on a middle range shampoo and try to sell it to my clients so they can keep on at home and hair get better

Comment

Why not look into selling Chubbs bars to your clients for at home bathing ? My clients love the convenience of storage, the wonderful why it cleans and rinses, and the fragrances. Even takes less space for you to retail it.

Comment

I'm interested in chubbs bars but delivery is hella expensive for Europe, U.K. seller don't deliver in France. I will look for another one seller out there! My sister works in a lab, she has in mind creating soap I think I'll ask her to do some for me, her base is glycerin

Comment

Frenchie, I hate to tell anyone to Google on here but I just did a search for Bar shampoo for dogs in France and it did pull up a site or 2. Might want to check them out.
                          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
                            Frenchie, I hate to tell anyone to Google on here but I just did a search for Bar shampoo for dogs in France and it did pull up a site or 2. Might want to check them out.
                            I googled chubbs bars but no others! I'll take a look at !

Comment

Working...
                            X