Groom Expo- Best Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groom Expo- Best Prices

I am going to be shopping for many things at Groom Expo, but I will be getting some new blades and I am curious to see which booth you feel offers the best deals. I always feel like I don't have enough time to price shop.

Well..........price shop you must. I always do a brief walk thru, and if you are looking for something specific, then keep you eyes open. Then after that, go back and purchase. The prices are pretty much the same in all booths. The only problem I have with the Trade Show is that the lines are sooooo long to purchase something. Each booth has limited space, with maximum products to sell, and only 1-2 people checking out your items. Then you add the fact that the Trade Show is closed on Sunday AM.....which is crazy, because the majority of people are not thinking of Sunday services, but to maximize their grooming experience and shopping time. Since I have to leave the show around Sunday noontime, Sunday is a wash-out for me.

Happy shopping

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Agree Dolly, I wish the trade show area was open Sunday morning too.

Comment

I definitely do the trade show area EARLY on Friday if I can, gets crazy late morning into afternoon.

Comment

Yes, as Dolly has said, you must do a walk through first because when it comes to buying blades there are sometimes BOGO deals. Davis, Groomers Mall, Frank Rowe and Son are usually where I buy my blades at the show.

Comment

When I go I tend to go Fri Sat instead of Sat Sun because too much time lost with no trade show on Sunday AM. Doesn't make sense, if people want to go to services, let them go, but don't close it out entirely.

Comment

Actually this year the trade show on Sunday is on the schedule to run from 10am-5pm. Yay! Extended shopping hours!

Comment

I have seen some of the vendors keep some specials that could sell out quickly only so many per day, but that's not often. I have seen some last minute great buys on late Sunday of things they don't want to haul back.

Comment

Working...
                X