Favorite things to do at Groom Expo & internet mingle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite things to do at Groom Expo & internet mingle

Is anyone here going to the Internet Mingle? I have never been to Hershey show, can anyone share what your favorite things to do at it? Thank you groomers.

Will try to list.
    Seminars
    Networking
    Meeting fellow groomers from all over the country and the world
    Shopping
    Watching new product demonstrations
    Watching the breed competitions
    Watching the rescue rodeo
    The creative grooming competition.
    Did I mention shopping ? There are vendors for everything conceivable. It's a test place to get some bands on experience with scissors, brushes and combs. Products to help with the entire grooming process. Clipper deals. Blades. Jackets snd outfits and shoes.
    And that's just the daytime.

The internet mingle is a grest place to put faces and real names to those of us who lurk here. And the money raised is for duch s very important cause. Even if you are a normally shy person ( yep) go- put yourself out of your comfort zone and make yourself known.

Comment

I will be at the Internet Mingle! It supports the G.E.A.F. and they have raffle tickets for sale with great prizes donated by various vendors. As already mentioned, the shopping, competitions, and information sharing are world class. Hope to see you there!

Comment

Dessert
        Shopping
        Dessert
        Network
        Dessert
        1 or 2 seminars
        Dessert
        Rescue Rodeo
        Dessert

Comment

Would love to do the Mingle but cannot get there before a Saturday. Yes those Hershey desserts are lovely! I like 2 days and 1 of those is all education, and closing day I do shopping and the big creative and usually another competition. Saturday night we dine well. One year we stayed in the lodge had the chocolate spa treatment. What a hoot.

Comment

I would love to join in the internet mingle and meet some of my fellow groomers! Can someone please tell me when and where? CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO HERSHEY MY FIRST TIME!!!

Comment

Hey Donna! The Internet Mingle is Thursday night at 7p.m. and it is usually in that room off the little hallway at the top of the escalators near your booth. Look for me there. I'll be the tall old redhead with the glass of wine! Dawn

Comment

Originally posted by wild4westies View Post
                Hey Donna! The Internet Mingle is Thursday night at 7p.m. and it is usually in that room off the little hallway at the top of the escalators near your booth. Look for me there. I'll be the tall old redhead with the glass of wine! Dawn
                Wish I was going to meet those of you. Going to plan next year.

Comment

Rescue Rodeo is fun and I love to walk through any models of the mobile too.

Comment

Worse things, sometimes the lines for the ladies room at peak times, men go right in!

Comment

Working...
                    X