Wahl Arco & Bravura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wahl Arco & Bravura

Does anybody know what the difference is between these two clippers? Thanks... I have the Bravura.

It is my understanding that the Bravara has torque to up the power if needed and the Arco does not. Maybe others can answer better....I have never used the Arco, only Bravaras.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Shape the s better on the Bravura so is easier on hands. Torque to said is correct. ONly use Bravuras, chromados, & figuras.

Comment

I didn't realize that Wahl had 3 different clippers using the 5 n 1 until now. The Figura and Bravura seem pretty similar. I just want to buy the clipper without the combs or add-ons and I cant find where to buy them individually. Once I have a comb set I like to buy combs individually as needed.

I guess you can get it individually but the price is the same and you don't get the combs.
        Last edited by lillypeanut; 09-05-16, 10:52 AM. Reason: new info

Comment

Originally posted by lillypeanut View Post
          I didn't realize that Wahl had 3 different clippers using the 5 n 1 until now. The Figura and Bravura seem pretty similar. I just want to buy the clipper without the combs or add-ons and I cant find where to buy them individually. Once I have a comb set I like to buy combs individually as needed.

I guess you can get it individually but the price is the same and you don't get the combs.
          Cherrybrook has the Wahl clippers on sale right now, got a email the other day. The Bravara is on sale for 155.00
          Last edited by Cyn; 09-05-16, 11:01 AM. Reason: Looked at email for prices
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

That's not a sale price. That's the everyday price of $155 at Groomers Choice and Pet Edge. Be sure to check prices because GC will price match.

Comment

Yeah I am reading the ads wrong. I was looking at Ryans and Pet Edge thinking 155 plus you get combs thinking if I didn't want combs could I find one for less like 125$ or something. Now I see I am reading everything wrong and they are $190 w/combs. I already have a few Bravuras and am thinking of adding another speciality clipper. I might try the Mini Arco with just the 30 blade or the Figura 5n1.

Comment

I just got a killer deal on a brand new Arco from Groomer's choice. $99 WITH a set of stainless steel combs. Torque or no torque I couldn't pass that up lol!

Comment

Originally posted by lillypeanut View Post
                  Yeah I am reading the ads wrong. I was looking at Ryans and Pet Edge thinking 155 plus you get combs thinking if I didn't want combs could I find one for less like 125$ or something. Now I see I am reading everything wrong and they are $190 w/combs. I already have a few Bravuras and am thinking of adding another speciality clipper. I might try the Mini Arco with just the 30 blade or the Figura 5n1.
                  I have to say I don't like the Figura as much as the Bravura. I have a large hand though, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. But I would TOTALLY go with the mini arco if you're looking for something new and fun. I could not live without mine. They are awesome for edging poodle feet around the nails etc, and I always do the paw pads with them. Use them on every single groom.

Comment

Thanks. I am going to go with the Mini Arco.

Comment

You mean I have to choose, love them both.

Comment

Working...
                      X