K9-II vs K9-III vs Master Blaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K9-II vs K9-III vs Master Blaster

I am wanting to purchase a new HV dryer. I currently have a K9-II which I love, but I was wondering about the relative merits of the K9-III and the Master Blaster. Any input welcome! TIA

Stick with the K9 II. The 3 is not much more airflow and takes up more room. Also I'm not a fan of Metro dryers. Harder to work on. I change my own brushes and the K9 is very easy to work on.

K9 II is the workhorse of the industry.

Comment

I love my K-9 III variable speed. I've had a used Romani dyer which lasted 19 years-and this costs a fraction of the price! Works great!!!

Comment

I've used both the K9 II and Master Blaster and find them to both be excellent dryers. You can get a Master Blaster with variable speed which is nice but I'm about to open a salon and I've decided to go with the plain old master blaster with out it. Reasonable cost, good power.

Comment

I really don't care for the Metro dryers....I use a Double K dual motor dryer. Like Tom I change my own brushes and the Double K is easy to work on. My Double K has been a work horse for 10 yrs now and still going strong. I went thru 3 Metro dryers in same amount of time.....two caught fire (Filters were cleaned every day) don't remember what happened to the other 1 of the 3...been too many yrs ago.
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I like my Master Blaster.

Comment

I like the K9 3 but man is that loud!

Comment

Working...
              X