Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys use for retail display and storage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys use for retail display and storage?

Hi everyone,
    I think I have finally fried my brain on details for opening my grooming shop, so I need ya'lls input!
    I'm looking for a nice neat way to retail/display a varity of dog treats and chews (pig ears, chew hooves bulk items like that) and I can find anything I like!
    So what do ya'll use???
    Thanks in advance,
    Tammy

I had my father in law build me something. It's kinda like an open back book shelf and I use baskets to hold the bones. File was too big to put the pic on here, but you can see it on my website. (shop pics).

Comment

I am in the same position so I started looking at other groomers websites and found some stuff I like. Check out fluffy puppys salon pictures. The basket set up would work great for treats.

Comment

Good Retail Displays

If you go to Dollardays.com and look under their retail display section there are some cute displays that would be great for displaying bulk rawhides, toys, etc. Check under the sub-headings "baskets and bins" as well as "jars and wood display racks".

You could also look in craft stores for those little wash tubs. Little wash tubs would also be great for diplaying home care products like shampoos.

For valentines day, you could fill heart shaped candy box with bulk dog chews and treats as a display.

A row of glass candy jars filled with various kinds of bulk treats would be cute too.

You can turn thrift store furniture into really expensive looking shabby chic displays with some paint and work.

I once found some really neat metal scrollwork that I hung on the wall of my last business and then hung items on that for sale. Leashes and collars would look nice displayed like this.

Wooden picket fence is totally cute to decorate walls and counters and you can even make a picket fence shelf by using picket fence for the back and sides and wooden planks as the shelves.

Hope that these ideas are helpful. I'd love to see a picture of how you decide to display your goodies!

Comment

omg, I love these ideas. Shoot, some of them may even work for my kids' rooms, lol. I am always trying to reorganize their rooms, and still make them look cute. I love the picket fence idea too. I dunno why, but I always think of dogs when I see picket fence anyways, so I think that is a great idea!!

Comment

Decorating

Originally posted by keachy18 View Post
            omg, I love these ideas. Shoot, some of them may even work for my kids' rooms, lol. I am always trying to reorganize their rooms, and still make them look cute. I love the picket fence idea too. I dunno why, but I always think of dogs when I see picket fence anyways, so I think that is a great idea!!
            I think the picket fence idea is sooo adorable as well as cheap and easy! I luuuv thinking up ideas for decorating! It is sooo much fun! I can't wait till I can get started on my own business!

Comment

i have custom made shelves, 3 tiered baskets, slat walls, you can hang anything on a slat wall

Comment

Working...
              X