Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groomer Saves Pet from Traffic

http://www.gazettes.com/entertainmen...071ce6ac2.html

He said he was just going to get a new collar for his 2-year-old poodle mix at Pets First a couple weeks ago.

But when U.S. Postal Service chairman James Bilbray took Lucy’s collar off, she escaped the Broadway pet store, and ran into the street. Cars almost struck her several times, he said.

“I thought she was going to get killed,” Bilbray said. “She was trying to find our condo (in Las Vegas).”

Bilbray said he also owns a home in Long Beach and travels between the two cities frequently. During a recent visit to Long Beach, he said Lucy was rescued by a quick-thinking groomer — Melissa Orellana.

Bilbray said he would surprise her with a special plaque this week as a thank-you.

“This woman was like a marathon runner,” he said. “She (Orellana) was smart and forced her (Lucy’s) way back toward me… I wanted to give her something for having saved my dog’s life.”.........
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

God bless her!!!

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Comment

How nice to honor her

Comment

Good job and glad she got some notice, Nice story.

Comment

Working...
        X