I lost one of my best friends......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost one of my best friends......

I haven't been on the board in a long time, but needed to be around people that really could understand. My little Yorkie passed away a couple of weeks ago in my arms as I was taking him to the emergency vet at 2:30 am. I have never had anything like that happen before, so much sadness.... Now when I come home I don't have his little pint sized body trying to smash through the other dogs to smile at me.

So sorry. It's never easy.

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Awe sorry to hear that!

Comment

So very sorry for your loss. I know it is heartbreaking & the loss is huge. Sending you lots of hugs & prayers. [emoji252][emoji1317]❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aww.....I am so so sorry!
            Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

So sorry. It's always a heartbreak. Your other dogs will mourn, too. Comfort each other.
              Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Thanks guys♡♡♡

Comment

I'm so sorry. Big hugs.
                  Debbie
                  There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

A Big big hug to you...so sorry for your loss. I understand how you feel and are going through now. I lost one of my dogs in March, too and am still thinking of him every single day. Wish there was a medicine for this)

Comment

It's devastating to lose them no matter what the circumstances. At least your little one had youn holding on so he/she could go knowing the comfort of being loved til the very last. Isn't that how we'd all like to end our time ?
                      Hugs to you. The pain does ease and soon you'll not cry because the little one is gone but rather smile because it had been a part of your life for a while

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Comment

You guys are pulling at my heartstrings..... Thank you all so much for the kind words❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comment

So so sorry for your loss!

Comment

Sorry KD, it hurts I know. I have 2 dogs getting elderly and I try to prepare myself even years ahead.

Comment

Working...
                              X