Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GroomSoft

Hello Groomers,

I'm looking for feed back on Groomsoft software. Does it work well on Ipads?
    Is it easy to use for non technical people?

Thank you.

Also It will be used for a grooming operation.

Comment

I don't know about pads but I would think it does. I have a friend that uses it, she likes using something in the cloud.

Comment

Yea it needs to be something in the Cloud. Thanks

Comment

Look into groom pro. They recently went through and changed a lot of issues. So far works nice. Text capable ( cost) easy to use once you get it . Very n8ce

Comment

Also wanted to add... I still use square for credit cards but on the register part it will let you push credit button to complete transaction. I have to say I am very satisfied with groom pro now that changes have been made. Also will let you preset schedule for so many weeks out or for like 2nd Wednesday of every month . I have most clients scheduled that way (for their budget ) so I am stoked. I did originally use groomsoft along time ago but I am working from a phone and tablet. Things never fit on screen properly b7t new they do

Comment

Thank you Dusty. I'm looking over Groom Pro now.

Comment

I am not super tech savy. I cannot figure out how post a picture... still. The support is good. Like I said before I did use groomsoft and it was good but unless they fixed things It wouldn't fit my 10.1 tablet screen. Groomsoft is nice aesthetically also.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dusty Muzzle View Post
                  I am not super tech savy. I cannot figure out how post a picture... still. The support is good. Like I said before I did use groomsoft and it was good but unless they fixed things It wouldn't fit my 10.1 tablet screen. Groomsoft is nice aesthetically also.
                  http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...ts-to-Messages

The Help forum has lots of help for doing anything here. What is different about posting here is that when you upload it creates a personal library of attachments you upload so in the future you can easily post the same picture again without uploading it. Just follow the directions once or twice and it will make sense. Thanks.
                  Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

I meant groom pro is eye pleasing. Although I have contacted support in regards to itemized reports . Maybe because I am on a tablet. Will know tomorrow.
                    Thanks Admin will re look it over

Comment

Itemized reports are an update coming soon for groom pro. Groomsoft had them so I guess just depends on what you are looking for

Comment

I prefer Petlinx by far. I used to do 123pet years ago but they changed when they became part of a much larger company.

Comment

Does pet line do boarding as well. Like all in a package type deal?

Comment

I'm looking over Petlinx. I do like the Map interface with Groomsoft.

Thanks.

Comment

I use Groomsoft and am very pleased with it. I like that it emails or texts reminders to your clients two days prior to their upcoming appointments. They answer questions promptly . Just wish they had a calendar that would sync to my iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                              X