Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 9 Days Dog Lost at Groomers is Reunited with Owners - New Jersey

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/new-pr...th-family-afte

BERKELEY HEIGHTS, NJ - Grant has finally been reunited with the Clark family after a 9 day ordeal.

"I started crying when the woman called me," said Paula Clark, the owner of Grant.

Paula and Bill Clark had received many calls throughout the week with sightings of Grant in the Columbia Park vicinity. The more days that went by, the family was concerned the dog would never return home. When Paula received the call today, she was overwhelmed with emotion when it wasn't just a sighting call -- but Grant was actually found and safe.

Grant went missing when he escaped from Barbie's Pet Grooming Salon on Thursday, July 21 when the fence gate was accidentally left unlatched.

With signs posted all over town and several sightings with no capture -- the Clarks hired a professional to capture the dog. They placed a trap and food in the vicinity of the sightings.

Grant found his way to the garage of the Herring family in a neighborhood off of Mountain Avenue.

The Herrings were outside doing yardwork when they saw Grant looking for shelter by their garage. "He was really scared and his fur was matted and dirty," said Tina Herring. "I called my husband, Dave, over to give me a hand with the dog because I was worried he might run off." .............
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Happy dance

Comment

We had a groomer lose a dog last week in town. It got about 3 blocks away and finally stopped, LUCKY THEM.

Comment

After 2 or 3 days my heart and hope would have been so stress, 9 days? So happy for all.

Comment

Working...
        X