Why is it ......?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it ......?

... the day you start with the slightest edge of a headache is the day you have a roomful of barkers and chronic whiners ?
    .... the day you have one dog that wants to constantly sit or lay down is the day you have four or five others who want to do the same thing
    .... All your cordless clippers run down at the same time - and you still have three dogs left to finish.
    .... The owner of the dog in the worst condition is the one that starts calling 90 minutes after dropping off ? And then is the last one of the day to pick up ?
    ....the day you are the busiest is the day all the owners really need to talk to you ( and you truly can't turn them away)
    ..... The biggest , brawniest man owns a teacup yorkie that he adores
    ..... People buy fluffy white dogs only to insist on shaving off all the fur - except for the tail?

Anyone else?

Well.... all I can tell you is, hope you didn't ask God for patience. Cause if so there ya go. Did that a few years ago and man it felt like my patience was tested every waking moment of my life for about 2.5 years. It happens though

Comment

All I can think of at those times is Dory.. just keep swimming

Comment

My question is

Why does every grumpy 'older' woman have to have their appointments the same same week along with those who are the nit pickin-est people who walk through your door, and regardless of drop-off time, think I run a 1 hour dry cleaning service for dogs? I need to stock up on Tylenol.... :P

Comment

2nd question would be why is it that the day after trash day 90% of the doogs decide to poop, - including the St Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by houla09 View Post
            My question is

Why does every grumpy 'older' woman have to have their appointments the same same week along with those who are the nit pickin-est people who walk through your door, and regardless of drop-off time, think I run a 1 hour dry cleaning service for dogs? I need to stock up on Tylenol.... :P
            I couldn't have said it any better! Except they make me want a bottle of rum.....
            Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I like your idea better, but I feel the creative grooming may be a bit.... creative, lol

Comment

Why is it that people who have only ever come to you once before ( two or three months ago ) think that they 'are such good clients ' that they should get special treatment ( I.e. Late drop offs, expedited service, discounts, last minute appointments ). P

Comment

That the best snd sweetest owners with the greatest dogs always apologize for their pets 'bad ' condition ( aka 'dirty')

Comment

Why do wacky older women think a see-through shirt & underwear is the perfect outfit for when the house call cat groomer visits?
                    (Okay, only happened once, but memorably icky. And I know they're wacky so they can't help it, but still, my eyes!)

Comment

Originally posted by houla09 View Post
                      I like your idea better, but I feel the creative grooming may be a bit.... creative, lol
                      Lol, how true! My mouth would probably lose its filter too!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
                        That the best snd sweetest owners with the greatest dogs always apologize for their pets 'bad ' condition ( aka 'dirty')
                        These clients I always want to laugh and tell them to stick around and see a really dirty neglected dog.

Comment

Have a new one today.....lady went to shelter 2 days ago, adopted a LH Chi, brought it to me to shave nekked! Why?????
                          Cyn
                          Best in Show Member & Club 10,000
                          Last edited by Cyn; 07-22-16, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X