Admit It!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admit It!!

No matter how old you are, you still love stuffed animals. I still have some from 40 some years ago.
    Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Yep! Never really had them as a child - by choice not deprivation. Started at 14 with a lifelike skunk puppet from FAO Schwartz.
    Currently have a life size St Bernard that rides in the back seat of the convertible, and an 18" Newf that plays Barry White among the things I let the dogs play with.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Oh yes… I have several that my wonderful Aunt/Godmother gave me when I was a young child and into my teen years. She loved to sew, and she made me a beautiful stuffed white dog when I was 3 or 4 that I still have my "Snoopy" to this day, on a chair in our bedroom. My awesome Aunt passed away 28 years ago and I treasure all my furries she gave me!❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And this is where the Asian style grooming comes in. Making "stuffed animals" out of living ones! Oops- that sounds like taxidermy!

Comment

Just turned 65, and, yes, I love them. When I was in the hospital last year, I had a friend bring me my stuffed cocker (my breed)so I could have a 'dog' in bed with me. Very comforting.
            Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Working...
            X