Ordered Grooming Business in a Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered Grooming Business in a Box

I just ordered Grooming Business in a Box. I'm looking forward to its arrival.
    I have alot of home work to do. I hope it helps me fill in the blanks for a lot questions I have about running this type of business.

Wish me luck.

With your desire to learn and improve you'll be great, but I am wishing you luck and prosperity in your business ventures anyway!

Comment

Looking forward to hearing what you learn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks all,

I will report my feed back once I have gone through the book and DVD.

I'm about 5 weeks from Opening the business and I'm exciting.

Its been a long road!

Comment

You should also read their from problems to profits book. You can get them used lots of places. It is about the operations day to day. We also did their business plan and it is awesome, something we took to the bank who loved it. So we learned you have two things, a business plan and an operational plan you make, all those operation procedures which you only lightly mention in a business plan but have detail in your operations manual. Our bank said it was one of the best they ever saw. For example Jodi's or Ellen's mobile books are closer to being operations manual, something you don't put inside a business plan but if they ask for more info you show your operations plan but that didn't happen to us. You will get operations info in the business plan book and you have to consider so many things it took us a few weekends but it was so worth it. It brought up things we would never had thought of. We used our plan to get a loan to buy property for the business. Steve patiently answered our questions and the bank kept our copy and has shown it to newbies as to what a concise plan should show and cash flow is CRITICAL, it was all there.

Comment

I have Jodi's Mobile Grooming Book. Does Problems to profits go into more detail of the day to day operation stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by muttsnmore View Post
              I have Jodi's Mobile Grooming Book. Does Problems to profits go into more detail of the day to day operation stuff?
              http://groomerbox.com/from-problems-to-profits-book/

Obviously not a mobile operations book like Jodi, but this link has LOTS of info on what is in the book. Table of Contents too, see all the links at bottom of page for details.
              Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

Thank you for the link.

Comment

You're going to looooove it!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I have to say the shipping was quick. I received it today.

Comment

Wow that was fast. Where did it ship from?

Comment

We are using the floor plans now and got the business plan too and started the first part collecting info. My boyfriend works finance and checked it out and got it for me. Passed his test. LOL P.S. I like the new website for the box it works great on my tablet.

Comment

I order directly from the Manufacture CA. So its coming from there.

Comment

It is a lot of work but amazing how much you learn writing a plan.

Comment

It is a lot of work and slightly over whelming. Lot cheaper then taking college courses on running a business.

That was my next plan.

I believe by doing all this work will help make my business successful.

I'm will to do the work and have the drive and motivation to succeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X