10 year anniversary gift ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 year anniversary gift ideas

My first employee and bestie is coming up on her 10 year anniversary of hire at my salon. Need some creative gift ideas! I have the love but not the creative flair to think it up on my own lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Well for wedding anniversaries, 10 years is traditionally a tin or aluminum gift, and modern is diamond jewelry. Maybe a grooming gift basket with everything silver colored (a pair of Wahl Figura clippers in chrome, a silver Les Pooches or Activet brush, etc.). Maybe a diamond accent sterling silver scissor charm on a chain (Google this and several options will appear). Do you have a price point?

Comment

I really don't. Just not sure what to get and want it to be really special.

Comment

Jewelry. Something in a necklace or bracelet that represents her favorite breed ( touchstone jewelers or Pandora so she can add to it) or a fAvorite interest.
        Love the equipment idea but that is only for as long as she continues to work. Jewelry can be personalized.

Comment

Jewelry is a good idea and something often kept a long time. Personalize it and you may find something pet related if a necklace or brooch. My grandma had fabulous brooches of poodles and other breeds and people would mention them a lot.

Comment

What about giving her some paid time off......or an extra paycheck that amounts to a week's worth of grooming.

Happy thanking your loyal employee

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

I like Dolly's idea of a bonus or how about a day of pampering at an upscale spa? My former employer treated me to a luxurious spa day and I loved every minute of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all the ideas! I think a trip to the spa is in order!

Comment

Working...
                X