What would u hate to b without?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would u hate to b without?

I'm posting this cuz I'm always wanting to b on the cutting edge and want to know what I might be missing out on. here goes the stuff not everyone has that I luv : demat pro by envirogroom I use for speedy drying , my ezgroom 3dryer super powerful, my homemade recirculating system don't know how anyone would want to wash without one, crown royal #3 magic touch finishing spray leaves the coat so nice and smell better than any cologne/perfume I've ever tried and it's what they use on the show dogs, my bravura cordless clipper and lastly I know it's weird cuz I've never used it but meaning to get for a long time I can't wait to get me some best shot ultramax I've heard so many good things about plus it's supposed to be great for desheding too!!!! Alright now let's hear what u can't live without also if it's somthing I already mentioned go ahead and let us know as that shows how many really like the product

Ditto on the ezgroom 3 dryer , homemade recirculating system and bravura cordless and add hanvey lips system and comfort groom electric x lift tables oh ya and my 5 speed andis (corded). Would love a wall mounted Aeolus fluff dryer- has anybody tried one???

Comment

Good thread, Tony!
      I would have to list ClipperVac, saves on going over and over the dog, and eases clean up, too!
      I do use Best Shot ultra max as my main shampoo; if I have matted ears and tails, I put some straight on as a degreaser.
      I love Stazko spray, it is a leave-in conditioner, as well as dematting spray, and the smell reminds me of lilacs, which I love; however, if there too much matting on ears and tails, I spray Stuff directly on slicker brush and then brush while drying.
      Third arm by TableWorks - as close to stand dryer I can get without spending hundreds of dollars. I don't get many dogs that require fluff drying, but even with shave downs I can brush out ears and tails using Stuff and dryer hose hooked to third arm.
      Tuffer than tangles slicker brush. Longer pins brush out any mats, and the price is just right.
      Agree with Bravura cordless, in fact I have five of them (well, two are still in boxes), that's how much I love them.
      My chunkers - I have two Osters and one Geib, they are great on medium to large dogs. Well, to think of it, I use them on pretty much every dog.

Comment

Love where this thread is goin already I'm gunna hafta wait a little now on my Ryan's order was usin pet edge but now kinda fond of Ryan's who do u guys like?

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyfoxxy View Post
          Love where this thread is goin already I'm gunna hafta wait a little now on my Ryan's order was usin pet edge but now kinda fond of Ryan's who do u guys like?
          I am getting dissapointed with PetEdge. I need to order some smocks from them, tried couple months ago, they were out. Now I see they have free shipping on $99 until July 4 so I check again- they are still out of stock. I mostly use Groomers Choice now. Ryan's only when I go to their warehouse (for things I can't get thru Groomers Choice, like Tuffer Than Tangles brushes)

Comment

Stazko spray. Groomers Helper. Stripping knives. Dremel. Chubbs Bar. Thinning shears. Bass brushes.

Comment

Lots of good ideas here. Agree with Tom on many of the products. Couldn't survive without a hydraulic table. But also found that my round Eli Ning table I have on top of the hydraulic has spoiled me for life. I love love love being able to stack my dog and then move the table to get the opposite side in exactly the same light. It's been my magic for s couple years now

Also agree about PetEdge and Ryan's. VCA has a contract with ryans so we have to order from them. Has taken over 6 weeks to get some brushes for the kennel to use. I asked for a 2nd round table and that was two months now. Rather than communicate tyat the item(s) were back ordered pet edge just ignored it and shipped other parts of the order - with their outlandish shipping charges for the separate shipments!! I don't use them for my personal orders at all.

Comment

Is the clipper vac hard on your arm or wrist? Have been considering getting one but was curious if it would be worth it?

Comment

Can't believe none of you guys has mentioned this.............listening to a good murder mystery as you groom.........there is NOTHING better than a good slash with the knife, blood squirting on the walls, body slumped over the bed, detectives scratching their heads, false clues left at the scene, tire marks speeding away....all this in the middle of the day, as your hands gently caress your CC scissors, gently moving around the dog's ears.....then the detectives corner a suspect and he's ready to talk, then your batteries in your CD player dies.................

Happy having fresh batteries

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Stazko spray, a stand dryer, tuff on tangles brush, my other magic mat brush by four paws, electric table, recirc pump,chunkers and last but not least my two dollar crate that keeps little dogs off the wall and closer to me. I will never be without one again.

Comment

Forgot one. Mat Zapper. Also like my Andis raking tool.

Comment

I wouldn't want to groom without my Bravura, Bathing Beauty, Groomer's Helper, Stand Dryer and Guard Combs . I could groom without my Hair vac and thinners but wouldn't like it. I just bought one of those circular table tops last week for my van. Since I am small dog only and use my stand dryer only pretty much... I know I know and I don't care... and I am not slow)..Now that I have the circular table I move it instead of the dryer or the dog and I am double triple hands free. It is the best thing new thing I have bought in a while. If I did larger dogs it would be cumbersome having to move it off and on the table and finding a place to put it though. I guess depends on the elbow room of your van.

Comment

Originally posted by lillypeanut View Post
                          use my stand dryer only pretty much... I know I know and I don't care... and I am not slow).
                          Solidarity sista!!

Comment

Oh my Bravura for sure and the stainless steel combs.

Comment

My stainless combs, stand dryer, and Best Shot conditioner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X