Home for lunch and here I am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home for lunch and here I am

Gee, this board is addictive. I feel like I'm missing something if I don't check in. Here I am, home for lunch for about an hour and the first thing I do after letting the dogs out is get on the computer and come to petgroomer. I think there's going to be a new group needed PGA (pet groomers anonymous).
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

I'm with you on that one. If I'm home I can't go for an hour without seeing if a new thread has started....
    Becky

Comment

Phew! It is good to know I am not the only one who is addicted.
      PGA is a good idea, I can stand up and say " Hi, my name is Liz and I am a petgroomer.com addict."
      I sit down and start reading and next thing I know and hour goes by! I just love all the tips and stories

Comment

Same here, if I have a few minutes I like to get on here and see what is happening. I'm not on as often as I would like to be. I have a son and a daughter who also likes to be on the computer. We have to fight for time. I won this time HEHEHE
        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
        Diane

Comment

Originally posted by irish23 View Post
          Phew! It is good to know I am not the only one who is addicted.
          PGA is a good idea, I can stand up and say " Hi, my name is Liz and I am a petgroomer.com addict."
          I sit down and start reading and next thing I know and hour goes by! I just love all the tips and stories
          Oh boy we are so badddddddd, but I love it here. I was dying when the power went out
          "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
          Nancy

Comment

You actually have the will power to let the dogs out before you check this??!!! My dogs start howling at me cauze they know I am home, I run to the computer lol
            If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I am really tried and still I have to check here frist

Comment

My husband thinks I'm addicted. Yeah whatever.

LOL

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Codependant

I think that we are codependant. We are just feeding off of each others addiction! If everyone else stopped posting I'm sure that I would stop. Hey, that means it's everyone elses fault that I'm addicted! I feel so much better now! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X