Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passed out over 75 business cards and got.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed out over 75 business cards and got.....

about 35 new customers!

About 3 months ago I was asked by breeder/customer of mine to go to her property and have a grooming demonstrations. She has some acreage, and her own small kennel with lots of outbuildings. She gave a private dog expo day for her clientele and their friends. I got a grooming space inside one of the outbuilding and there was a pet sitter booth, pet massage booth and some holistic nutrition booths. She booked pet cpr from a local vet. She had an enclosed off leash area. She had an obedience demonstration...I didn't get to see everything while I groomed. She did a great fun job, no wonder she has a great local rep. I brought a std poo for a formal groom and a couple mix shi poos and a lab. I did the std poo and my lead groomer did the others. We also did nails free. I actually brought some shampoos and colognes and sold about $200 worth. It was a lot of fun and I looked at our referral sources and today we are up to 34 or 35 new customers from her event. Nice thing is they are easy going and seeming affluent no high maintenance dog lovers. What a fabulous thing to have taken part in. We are going to do it next Spring again. If I had the land and buildings I would love to have that kind of lifestyle to give these kinds of events.

I would love to have someone like this in our area too. That kind of property is a dream of mine.

Comment

What a great idea. This is doable at my friends farm where she is opening a salon. I will be the groomer/ teacher for her. Congratulations on a great day.

Comment

WOW! That sounds like a great experience to showcase your business. Congrats on the influx of new clients!

Comment

Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonderful!![emoji1303][emoji252]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a great idea for people with that setup property, and it sure worked for you.

Comment

thanks for the replies.

Comment

whomever this person is giving the event, truly inspiring. I would love to go to something private like this.

Comment

You did extremely well, congratulations. I once helped a brand new groomer opening her first business with postal mailing out 1,000 brochures based on the one in from problems to profits book, but customized for her. We bought household address names in her market area closest to the business. She also added a short letter sweetly asking for support of local pet owners and she got 200 new customers in 90 days and was freaking out as she needed staff in weeks. Magic happens, and yes, I would still do this type of promotion even in a social media world. Maybe more so for we are taking care of people's beloved pets. She personally signed every letter. Great energy. It worked, happy for you.
                    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Working...
                    X