Plaqclnz???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaqclnz???

Not sure if that's the correct name but I heard of a pet teeth cleaning system similar to a water pik I believe. ...Wondering if anyone is familiar and if it's worth the money?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I have and still do wonder the same thing

Comment

These and other enzymatic cleansers do help but work best surely if you have the teeth cleaned professionally and then use DAILY for maintenance to avoid plaque rebuilding. You are not going to apply during a groom and suddenly have bad plaque disappear, and daily means then the owner needs to buy and take some home and use it daily. If you are good at selling product in a grooming environment then this might work to boost sales, but really one time treatments just at the groomer, no. I buy an enzyme toothpaste from my vet for my dogs chicken flavored and use twice a day.

Comment

I worked at a salon that offered PlaqClz. I don't feel it's worth the money IMO. Clients are suppose to purchase the gel or spray and use it at home to work on softening the tartar and plaque so that the water pick will slowly wash away the softened surface layers. The problems are no one really purchased the product to use at home and if they did they never kept up on it. The second is not to many dogs really let you get in their mouths with the water pick. There may be some groomers that had a better experience with the system than we had, but I found it didn't really make the big difference that it advertised.
        It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
        Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I use petzlife gel in salon and sell to clients. Was just curious about it

Comment

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

It is so dependent upon your selling the product, it needs daily application.

Comment

Yes glad to see it said here. The treatment was oftens old as if one application would make a difference. It works OK if you treat daily so you are really selling the product to owners, and it just a convenience to sell an application while at the groomer. Not a bad convenience but if you are not selling the product to the owner that is the only way it really works. I have used on my own dogs for about 3 years and really helps.

Comment

It really seems to have dropped off the map.

Comment

Working...
                  X