Leap year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leap year?

This year has not been good to my customers.
    Two of them lost their spouses this year. (And one of them also had to put their old poodle down, too)
    One woman broke her arm and could not drive for a while.
    Another had tumor in his brain, not malignant, but it affected his vision (so he could not drive and his wife had to run all errands).
    Another has breast cancer (but her surgery was successful, and she is recovering nicely).
    Yet another has been in and out of hospital with pneumonia for the last few months.
    And another told me she filed her taxes in April only to find out someone stole her identity, and already filed her taxes and got her refund.
    What is it with this year? Is it leap year that is so bad?

There are so many things we could lay the blame on - global warming, leap year, colliding black holes sending successive cosmic waves through the atmosphere, the election , you name it.
    Seriously, while it seems that everything happens at once someone once told me that it is a perception issue- the more people we know as we get older the more things we will hear about. I guess it's true - a hermit wouldn't hear about all the things you mentioned.
    ( Hope everyone does come through all these things OK. Maybe the second half of the year will be better for them ).

Comment

It's called " life".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
        There are so many things we could lay the blame on - global warming, leap year, colliding black holes sending successive cosmic waves through the atmosphere, the election , you name it.
        Seriously, while it seems that everything happens at once someone once told me that it is a perception issue- the more people we know as we get older the more things we will hear about. I guess it's true - a hermit wouldn't hear about all the things you mentioned.
        ( Hope everyone does come through all these things OK. Maybe the second half of the year will be better for them ).
        You are absolutely right, Honey. And most of my customers are older (dogs, and people) so I guess it is to be expected. Still, seems like this year it is worse.

Comment

Last year was like this for me. This year has been much better, it will turnaround.

Comment

Working...
          X