6 Best Dog Grooming Blogs.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Best Dog Grooming Blogs.........

Yes, and 1 of them is our GroomWise Blogger Debi Hilley, and another of our friend of PG.com, BBird. But we have some other great blogs too.

https://topdogtips.com/best-dog-grooming-blogs/
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Debbi, Bbird, and groomer to groomer I read but the others I have never heard of or seen before. I think that the good the bad and the furry should have been on there

Comment

Agree- i love the good the bad and the furry
      Was really helpful as a beginner groomer too.

Comment

Way to go Parti and BBird.

Comment

It is a good blog but this reviewer probably googled blogs and it didn't come up. The blogger could benefit from making sure it is in top 10 results, assuming she wants the accolades.

Comment

Well, one of the blogs (Memoirs of a Pet Groomer) hasn't been updated since October 2013...but good that Debi's and Barbara's blogs got on the list.
            And I agree, I would like to see Lisa's The good, the bad and the furry blog on the list (even though she has not posted since late last year, too).
            Oh, wait, just checked and this article added the seventh blog, The good, the bad and the furry!

Comment

Way to parti. I bet the author saw the comments here and added the furry blog.

Comment

Alright Parti.

Comment

Good ones, and congrats Parti.

Comment

Some of these got me into grooming!

Comment

Working...
                    X