Selling some of my stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling some of my stuff

Hi guys! Im still grooming some of my favorite clients with special needs dogs but for the most part ive become a stay at home Mom. I have a ton of stuff id like to get rid of as i really dont need it anymore. I have a library of instructional videos id like to sell but im unsure if im allowed? Is this ok to sell videos that i have bought from the actual instructor?

Thanks all!

Admin: Please put them also in the www.petgroomerads.com section for used products. MANY people go there that may not come here. Click the SUBMIT AD link at that site.

Wonderful. Thanks so much Admin =)

Comment

Also, i am in Canada. Does www.petgroomerads.com go to Canadian people as well?

Admin: Sure, we have Canadian help wanted ads etc.

Comment

Where are you located in Canada? I will be sure to let me friends know to look for your ad

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Im in New Brunswick, but i can ship these. I have a few things for sell but so far i am only selling my Jodi Murphy videos as a set (1-33) ill post here when i post it (as soon as i get a min to type all the vids)

Comment

Hi, im interested in these! Sent you an email to the address you listed on the buy/sell page. Hope to hear soon! Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X