Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groomer to the Stars

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/medin...tars/183677160

MEDINA - A Medina woman is clipping and cutting her way into the spotlight -- with famous clients like Justin Bieber.

Kristi Charbonneau now has the Biebs to chalk up as the latest Bubbles n Biscuits client.

That's her mobile dog grooming business that has been growing in popularity for 10 years this month.

Her spa in a van comes to you, and your dirty dog...65 bucks is the going rate for a bath, brush out, nails trim, ear cleaning and a haircut.

Charbonneau was booked solid with mostly standing appointments for northeast Ohio's pampered pooches when she got the call from Justin Bieber's entourage.

"She goes, well we're in town for a show. I asked what kind of show? A dog show? I'm oblivious. A dog show?"

How could she have known the Biebs was in the market for bubbles n biscuits?.............
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Pfft. I'm groomer to local celebs. You know, the guy on car commercials, and a specific jewelry store owner. Oh, and the lady that's been in a local play in a role that was somewhere between star of the show and background tree. Just ask them. Or don't, even. They'll tell you how popular they are. "Yes, I am THAT (insert local bigshot name.") Lol Justin Bieber. Poser.

Comment

Funny TC

Comment

Working...
      X