Only groomer will understand...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only groomer will understand...

So, another day at dinner I was licking my knife (I know, I know, but we were at home, I wouldn't do it in public) and my husband was concerned that I would cut my tongue. I was like, no, I go perpendicular to the cutting edge, it's just like clipping the tuck-up area!

Say we can be good with knives too. Sort of Little Shop of Horrors.

Comment

My friends feel weird when I tell them what I want for birthday/Christmas. I send them links to scissors and blades and whatnot and they're kind of terrified

Comment

You know they understand you

When you get shop vacs and dremels as presents

Comment

Originally posted by The Dusty Muzzle View Post
          When you get shop vacs and dremels as presents
          And clippers, new clippers!

Comment

I know I asked for stripping knives set once and got some big looks.

Comment

Thanks for the laughs.

Comment

"Throw the dog in the tub" is often misunderstood by pet owners, not groomers.

Comment

It's a chop shop. Pet owners don't get that one either.

Comment

Groom shop: where blow jobs and hand jobs are a probably unexpected part of the trade. I mean, it should not be unexpected because it's a groom shop where we do blow dry and hand scissor, but people always look so surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Totally Clips View Post
                      Groom shop: where blow jobs and hand jobs are a probably unexpected part of the trade. I mean, it should not be unexpected because it's a groom shop where we do blow dry and hand scissor, but people always look so surprised.
                      One time a client came back early for one of her Huskies, and I told her "Shadow will be right out, [Groomer] is just finishing off blowing him down in the back."

She looked at me, this 65+ year old woman, with the creepiest eye contact possible "So, he's back there blowing my dog off, eh?"

Hm.

Comment

LOL so true.

Comment

I've known new dog owners that knew nothing about anal glands and we said we will express their anals, and you get this look you will do what?

Comment

These are good! How about when you say you had to cut the ears, or the tail, off due to mats. I've panicked a few clients with that one.

Comment

I don't say I threw the dog in the tub like some do, but I have said I am in the tub bathing Frenchie...hmm...I am sure a customer could envision me actually in the tub sharing a bath!

Comment

Working...
                              X