Copy of the New Notes from the Grooming TableArrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy of the New Notes from the Grooming TableArrived

It's a bit heavier with all the extra pages, bound the same way. Otherwise looks same but brown cover, but 51 more breeds and many sections expanded with all new reference info. I do like there is an index in the back now. Going to sit and down and take a closer look tonight.

Please let us know more, thanks!!

Comment

Can't wait to get mine!! The old version is our school's textbook, so I'm eagerly anticipating my new book. I sure hope Melissa corrected all the typos, bad grammar and missing words that riddled the old book.

Comment

We got ours today too. Looking forward to scanning it over. Seems there is a lot of new material.

Comment

http://www.notesfromthegroomingtable.com/ is the new website dedicated to the book.

Comment

Waiting on my new book too...so excited to sit down & reading it cover-to-cover!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my book & goodies today! Love the personal book signing too - very special. [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Personally signed, how sweet.

Comment

Just got mine today, signed, so cool! And with all he extra goodies - just free three months of Learn2groomDogs make the book free. Thank you, Melissa!

Comment

Would anyone be opposed to showing the differences? Say the same breed in version one and version two? Curious on if I need it!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
                      Would anyone be opposed to showing the differences? Say the same breed in version one and version two? Curious on if I need it!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                      This thread explains it. They added like 50 plus breeds and lots more...

http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...-Table-is-Here
                      Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Lots of extras. We just got ours.

Comment

OK getting one soon. We have used the old one so much it's worth it.

Comment

Working...
                          X