Boyfriend arrives while I am watching DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend arrives while I am watching DVDs

I tell him I am staying in watch DVDs. And I do. He makes a surprise visit and said honey I came over to watch videos with you and brought Chinese and treats. Well that is sweet but this was my quiet night. So at least I will let him eat and maybe encourage him to see you tomorrow. He sits down and says turn your videos on and I had it paused and what was I watching? Jodi Murphy grooming videos. He looks at me thinking I was Netflix and I just watch, laughing inside. It's like you mean you are gonna watch grooming videos. Oh yeah, and wait till you see the Goldendoodle one!!! He finished one and said it was time to go. OK see you Friday. LOL

lol! guess he wasn't expecting grooming dvds! sweet of him to bring you food though

Comment

That would be a great scene for a sitcom.

Comment

Hahaha this is beautiful! I catch my boyfriend watching old video game console refurbishing videos all the time, so mine is pretty understand of watching grooming videos.

This also makes me dream of the day that I make friends in the field (I am a newbie) so we could all have a DVD party. Am I the only one who thinks that would be super fun?

Comment

ROFLMAO, I can just see the look on his face.

Comment

Nice guy actually.

Comment

Funny, but love that Chinese.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I am sure next time I say I am watching videos he will ask for clarification.

Comment

Today we laughed about and said next time he will bring the videos too.

Comment

Working...
                  X